No, Awingu is a software vendor. We do however sell our software to different types of Service Providers so they can build an offering around Awingu.
Awingu is an ideal solution for Service Providers
- Fully multi-tenant with tenant personalization
- Open API's
- Runs on any infrastructure (e.g. Azure Stack, vCloud)
- Multi-node deployments, support for RDS farms,...
Typical Service Provider value propositions are
- Awingu-as-a-Service : where the SP hosts Awingu's platform and resells to end-customers or channel partners at a price per month per user. The customer is responsible for his own applications;
- Workplace-as-a-Service : where the SP hosts and manages both the Awingu platform as well as other applications.
Also, we are part of cloud marketplaces such as the Microsoft Azure Marketplace.
Interested to build an offering based on Awingu's platform? Contact us here