We are looking for a Solution Sales Expert that will excel our sales activities in New York area.
• Work hand-in-hand with the Awingu Channel management team
• Be the commercial Awingu product expert – you will drive the end-customer sales process and assure correct and fast deal closing
• Generate end-customer leads where appropriate:
- review partner customer portfolio’s
- drive and organize lead generation and local marketing activities (e.g. vertical oriented events, webinars, round tables, seminars, case studies, etc.) together with the channel team and HQ
- where needed support in ‘cold’ lead generation activities
• Have an excellent mastering of the product features and integration requirements
• Translate customer needs into appropriate Awingu use-cases
• Identify and qualify sales opportunities and approach them directly and/or in collaboration with the channel partner
• Develop new business in different verticals
• Provide accurate weekly and monthly forecast and sales pipeline
• Achieve sales quota as set by management
• Interact with Awingu potential technology partners, find and manage joint business opportunities
• Work from Awingu’s NYC office, your home-office and partner location
We are looking for a candidate that...
· has more than 5 years of sales experience at an ICT vendor (software, SaaS, Hardware, etc.) or integrator in the US market
· has experience in dealing directly with end-customers
· has strong commercial & relational skills that can identify, qualify and close leads/deals
· has strong technical foundations: ie understand back-end architecture, understand competitive solutions, understand and use all Awingu’s product features (incl. Admin functionality), capable of deploying basic Awingu in the Azure marketplace (Awingu All-in-One)
· is self-motivated, entrepreneurial and proactive sales style
· has a positive and professional attitude, initiative and result oriented
· enjoys to work in complex sales cycles within fast growing markets
· has the ability to work independently and with limited supervision
· has a high degree of mobility - frequent travel and sometimes on a short notice
· is fluent in English (written & spoken)
A challenging and varied job in a fresh, young and rapidly changing environment.
A competitive compensation package.
Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org