June 11th, 2019, Ghent (Belgium). Awingu is excited to introduce version 4.2 of its Unified Workspace platform. Similarly to previous versions, Awingu 4.2 will bring enhancements in four pillars.Read More
Is Awingu also a service provider?
No, Awingu is a software vendor. We do however sell our software to different types of Service Providers so they can build an offering around Awingu. Awingu is an ideal solution for Service Providers:
- Fully multi-tenant with tenant personalization
- Open API’s
- Runs on any infrastructure (e.g. Azure Stack, vCloud)
- Multi-node deployments, support for RDS farms, …
Typical Service Provider value propositions are:
- Awingu-as-a-Service: where the SP hosts Awingu’s platform and resells to end-customers or channel partners at a price per month per user. The customer is responsible for his own applications
- Workplace-as-a-Service: Where the SP hosts and manages both the Awingu platform as well as other applications.
Also, we are part of cloud marketplaces such as the Microsoft Azure Marketplace.
Interested to build an offering based on Awingu’s platform? Contact us here
Printer and publisher ‘die Keure’ uses Awingu to give their employees and external parties secure access to internal business applications whilst paving their way towards GDPR compliance. They chose our unified workspace for its cost-efficiency and simplicity compared to more expensive and complicated solutions such as Citrix. Next to this; die Keure chose Awingu because of its simplicity to implement multi-factor authentication.Read More
On May 9th, Awingu organizes the Digital Workplace Summit 2019 in the Ghelamco Arena (Ghent, Belgium). The event is completely free of charge and includes are reception and dinner, but places are limited and registrations are coming in at a high rate. Here are five reasons why you should attend!Read More
Our partner ProData Systems heard the requests of the people at the Lokeren General Hospital: they want their doctors and medical and administrative staff to work from anywhere with a simple, cost-effective and highly secure solution. It became apparent very quickly that Awingu was the perfect piece for this puzzle.
If you’ve ever seen a beverage dispensing or cooling machine in Sweden, there’s a very high chance that it is owned or maintained by Markiscity. They are one of the primary warehouse management subcontractors of large companies like Coca-Cola, Spendrups, Carlsberg and Swedish Match. After being hit by two consecutive ransomware attacks, they chose Awingu to make their data management more secure, and to arm themselves against another intrusion.Read More
This article was featured in Techworld on 25/01/2019. Svensk version: se nedan.
In an in-depth investigation into the IT security of Swedish companies, Awingu was able to identify 9.655 organizations that run a high risk of hacking. We did specific research on IP addresses that were connected to unprotected Remote Desktop Servers (based on the Remote Desktop Protocol). Microsoft’s RDP is a very popular server-based computing technology, but in its bare form, it offers insufficient protection. By implementing Awingu on top of RDP, you can greatly reduce the security risk of your IT environment.Read More
- AWINGU INTRODUCES VERSION 4.2
- CITI ORIENT SECURITIES IMPROVES EFFICIENCY AND ENHANCES SECURITY WITH BLACKBERRY UEM AND AWINGU
- USING CHROMEBOOKS AS A THIN CLIENT WITH AWINGU
- NEW RDP VULNERABILITY FOUND – MICROSOFT URGES USERS TO PATCH WORMABLE RDP FLAW ASAP
- LATEST VERSION OF BLACKBERRY ACCESS ENHANCES AWINGU INTEGRATION