We are looking for a Customer Engagement Manager that will ensure our clients are engaged with the company`s product and our service.
- Closely work with the German (DACH region by extension) channel and solution sales representatives
- follow-up on leads generated from different marketing & sales campaigns; this means: run qualification calls/online meetings, document the CRM, schedule next steps, handover to resellers, personally follow-up deals till closing (esp. smaller deals)
- generate leads; e.g. by organizing ‘cold’ or ‘semi-cold’ calling campaigns
- follow-up on orders and assure correct & timely internal follow-up
- personally manage a portfolio of customers; drive order extensions, renewals, promotions, etc.
- make & control commercial documents (e.g. offers)
- own/run a number of administrative projects; e.g. quality management of the CRM data
- work mainly from a home-office and be in contact with a prospect, leads, customers, resellers. etc. by phone or online conferencing tool (e.g. Skype, WebEx)
We are looking for candidates that
- have at least 2 years of experience in sales, preferably as an ‘inside sales’…selling runs in your blood!
- you have a background – or at least strong affinity – with technology and IT (yes…we are a software company and things can get a little technical)
- shows initiative and is proactive
- boasts with energy
- is committed to reaching results and will go at great length to reach your objectives
- doesn’t think “administration” is a waste of time (read: that will document meticulously)
- can work autonomously
- is a good and open communicator
- fluent in German and English (other languages are a plus)
A challenging and varied job in a fresh, young and rapidly changing environment.
Freedom in the development of ideas and the ability to work with the latest technologies.
A competitive salary, a company car and other fringe benefits.
Please send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org