QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Are you eager to be involved in the development process of a dynamic company? Don’t look further, as a member of the Quality Assurance team of Awingu, you will be dealing with exciting problems daily and be an integral part of an agile development team.
What are your responsibilities as an automation engineer?
- Writing challenging end to end tests with selenium and making sure that they are not flaky.
- Writing load tests and analyzing performance loss.
- Extending the capabilities of our custom automation frameworks.
- Supporting the development team when they are writing unit or integration tests.
- Manage our CI infrastructure.
- Follow up our nightly and weekly results and fix any problem as soon as possible.
- Find regression bugs by looking at the nightly or weekly reports.
- Getting involved in windows infrastructure management.
What do we expect from a good automation engineer?
- Technical: not getting afraid by 0’s and 1’s.
- Investigative: following rabbit holes in search for clues.
- Passionate: loving the smallest details of technology.
- Curiosity: riding that last extra mile.
- Team player: enjoying to develop software with a team.
- Independent: working on your own without strong supervision.
- Fast learner: improving your technical understanding of Awingu.
What experience do you need to have?
- At least a year of previous experience as an automation engineer or software developer.
- Familiar with some of our core technologies for automation: Python, Selenium, Jenkins, Groovy, Bash or PowerShell.
We are a scale-up company that works in a brand new office inside the Ghelamco Arena in Ghent. As we are a small company, everyone will know you and you will know everyone.
We offer a central workspace to our business customers. With our workspace, they can allow their employees to access work from anywhere, anytime and from any device, even if their ICT infrastructure is not cloud-ready yet. All access securely happens web-based.
- A challenging and varied job in a fresh, young and rapidly changing environment
- The opportunity to grow as an engineer and take more responsibilities
- A competitive compensation package
Reach out to Inside Sales team!