Are you eager to be involved in the development process of a dynamic company? Don’t look further, as a member of the Quality Assurance team of Awingu, you will be dealing with exciting problems daily and be an integral part of an agile development team.
What are your responsibilities as a manual tester?
- Assessing the risks when defining a story
- Finding forgotten use cases
- Validating finished stories and fixed bugs
- Discussing with the development team about the ongoing stories
- Writing manual test descriptions
- Finding regression bugs through manual testing before releasing a major version
What do we expect from a good manual tester?
- Imagination: thinking outside the box in order to find non obvious bugs
- Perseverance: not giving up until you are convinced
- Detailed: identifying the smallest differences in behaviour
- Passion: not getting bored when you are manually testing
- Critical: differentiating between a bug and a harmless behaviour
- Independent: working on your own without strong supervision
- Fast learner: improving your understanding of Awingu
What experience do you need to have?
- At least a year of previous experience as a manual tester
- Any previous experience as a manual tester in software development for an agile team is a nice to have
We are a scale-up company that works in a brand new office inside the Ghelamco Arena in Ghent. As we are a small company, everyone will know you and you will know everyone.
We offer a central workspace to our business customers. With our workspace, they can allow their employees to access work from anywhere, anytime and from any device, even if their ICT infrastructure is not cloud-ready yet. All access securely happens web-based.
- A challenging and varied job in a fresh, young and rapidly changing environment
- The opportunity to grow as a QA tester and take more responsibilities as you improve
- A competitive compensation package
Reach out to Inside Sales team!