INFODIDAC BUILDS CLOUD OFFER WITH AWINGU AND MICROSOFT AZURE
InfoDidac builds cloud offer with Awingu and Microsoft Azure: InfoDidac is the developer of ‘ProEco’. This is the core administration software, used in 1300 schools in the Belgian French Community. ‘ProEco’ is a legacy software that runs locally on the PC of the end-user. It was not built to run as a SaaS service. In the 21st century, schools and their staff need to work more even more efficiently and flexibly.
Benefits for InfoDidac:
- No new code: No need to re-write legacy application. Awingu makes it available in the browser (in html5)
- Easy to install and maintain: The setup of Awingu was done in very short time, upgrades are done in a matter of minutes
- Customized: The Awingu workspace is customized to the wishes and look & feel of Infodidac
- Multi-tenant: thanks to the multi-tenancy of the Awingu, management of schools and users became a lot easier.
Benefits for the end-users (users of ‘CloudEco’)
- Flexible: Work from anywhere and any device
- Stress-free: Back-ups are done automatically by InfoDidac
- Aggregated: Possibility to access multiple schools’ data from the same platform (for administrative staff that work for multiple schools)
SHARE THIS STORY:
Awingu allows us to run our application via the internet while it was not developed to do so originally.
With this service (CloudEco), work is much easier and more flexible, such as working from home or working remotely from anywhere.