PROXIMUS CHOOSES AWINGU TO CREATE A FLEXIBLE AND MOBILE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Proximus is a telecommunication & ICT company operating in the Belgian and international markets, providing services to residential, enterprise and public customers. The mission of Proximus is to connect everyone, enable better living and smarter working. Clearly, it was important for Proximus to put the money where the mouth is, and apply those principles themselves. With over 14 000 employees, they have a wide and diverse network of people working not only from the office but also from other environments, like other companies or in the field.
Today, Awingu is enabled for Proximus employees, and is used in multiple use-cases such as:
- Shop-in-the-shop: Sales representatives can securely connect to applications and data from unmanaged devices.
- Telework: Bring Your Own Device access for home and remote workers
- Field technicians: Easier way for the field workers to connect to the applications and data via a tablet or other device
- Enables flexible and mobile working on any device, anywhere, anytime
- Saving costs and time in setup of new shop-in-shop locations
- Improved user-experience for field staff and tele/remote workers
- Boost internal culture of collaboration
SHARE THIS STORY:
Mobility is an important part of our digital work environment, it means being able to work on any device, anytime and anywhere. Awingu supports this approach. It enables you to consult older systems, even if you are on the move.
As Proximus employees at Fnac, we use Fnac computers to work. To access the Proximus intranet, we use Awingu. Awingu is not just available on PCs here but any place and any device – whether it is a smartphone, a tablet or a personal laptop. All you need is a login, password and a token. Awingu is really user-friendly.
With Awingu, my work is much easier than before. We used to have a much heavier laptop that was harder to carry around. Now we use Awingu on a tablet to fill out our checklists in the field.