Our partner ProData Systems heard the requests of the people at the Lokeren General Hospital: they want their doctors and medical and administrative staff to work from anywhere with a simple, cost-effective and highly secure solution. It became apparent very quickly that Awingu was the perfect piece for this puzzle.
Tervuren is a municipality at the green belt of Brussels, and their city staff consists of about 150 active IT users. The IT department was actively looking for a way to enable mobile working without compromising security. Awingu proved to be a good solution to empower the staff while working remotely with full benefits of GDPR compliance and simplicity of usage.
Welcome to the Awingu Demo Environment Rundown! In this short video, you will get all the details how to start and use our demo platform. Launch your free trial at https://www.awingu.com/free-trial/ or contact us at email@example.com for more information!
The mission of Proximus is to connect everyone, enable better living and smarter working. Clearly, it was important for Proximus to put the money where the mouth is, and apply those principles themselves.
Our CEO, Walter Van Uytven talks about Awingu as one of the finalists of EY’s prize for the ‘Most Promising Company of the Year’, which was rewarded in collaboration with the Flemish Government. With that prize, the Flemish Government intends to reward and stimulate a business that manifests itself as an auspicious and fast-growing corporation.
- Homeworking is the new normal – part 3: post-COVID will bring a new equilibrium on where we work (home & office)
- BYOD and Awingu reduce end-user computing TCO with 45%
- Homeworking is the new normal – part 2: healthy employer & employee relationship
- Data analysis: COVID-19 increased Awingu usage with 300%
- MSP VanRoey.be enables their clients with an Awingu-as-a-Service model