In what way does Awingu optimize security?
- No local data; everything runs safely in the browser
- Multi-factor authentication; you can use the built-in tool or a range of commercial solutions in the market (such as Azure MFA or Radius based solutions)
- Granular control: determine per user (group) whether they can print, download, share documents, …)
- Audit; full use is made available in real-time audit logs (e.g. who has deleted documents, from which location is a particular user logged in, …)
- Built-in SSL certificate generator: makes it real easy to work with an encrypted connection (HTTPS)