We value your partnership with Awingu. As a software vendor, it’s not just our technology that needs to evolve, but also the engine of our go-to-market: our partners and the partner program behind it. That’s why in 2019 we are introducing some changes to the partner program.
We are ending the generic ‘certified’ and ‘premium certified’ partner model, and are replacing it with a competence based model, that is rewarding and supporting our channel partners for growth and signing-up new customers. As part of the competence based model, Awingu will introduce the following 3 certification levels:
If you have any questions regarding the revised Awingu Partner Program, please reach out to your Awingu channel contact.
- Named user based pricing
- Post-pay model (ie. Pay as you use based on usage reporting)
- Available via a selection of Awingu distributors
- Only applicable for Cloud Service Providers that are running a “shared hosted” cloud platform
- Leverage Awingu’s multi-tenant platform to deploy different customers
- Sub-distribution is not allowed (ie. Only for end-customers)