TRY AWINGU RIGHT NOW!
To suit everyone's needs, there are 3 options to try Awingu!
- 14-day access to our demo environment, running on our servers with a variety of preconfigured legacy and Saas applications and files
- Sign up and experience Awingu as a user in a matter of seconds!
- Sign up and download the Awingu appliance for a variety of hypervisors
- Set up your own Awingu environment with your own applications and files for two concurrent users, up to 60 days!
ALL-IN-ONE ON AZURE
- Deploy an Awingu appliance on the Microsoft Azure platform, together with a complete Windows back end infrastructure
- The result is a pre-configured, ready-to-use Awingu environment hosted in the cloud!
The Awingu solution is being distributed as a software (virtual) appliance which you can deploy either on your own infrastructure (e.g. VMware ESXi, Microsoft Hyper-V, OpenStack, etc.) or a public cloud service like Microsoft Azure, Amazon ECS, Google Compute Engine or IBM Cloud.
Once installed it can be configured to connect to one or more existing Windows backends. Awingu needs at least one Active Directory Server (or LDAP) to connect to for user authentication. Furthermore, the windows based apps run typically on Windows terminal (RDS) servers. Awingu can also connect to full desktops as long as they are joined to the domain.
Watch our step-by-step install instructions!
GET IN TOUCH!
Do you have any more questions about Awingu? Reach out to our Awingurus!