Tervuren is a municipality at the green belt of Brussels, and their city staff consists of about 150 active IT users. The IT department was actively looking for a way to enable mobile working without compromising security. Awingu proved to be a good solution to empower the staff while working remotely with full benefits of GDPR compliance and simplicity of usage.
- MICROSOFT ANNOUNCES WINDOWS VIRTUAL DESKTOP (WVD): WHY SHOULD WE AND YOU CARE?
- 5 REASONS TO ATTEND THE DIGITAL WORKPLACE SUMMIT 2019
- VIDEO: AZ LOKEREN DEPLOYS AWINGU FOR REMOTE WORKING IN A HEALTHCARE SETTING
- SIMPLE AND SECURE REMOTE WORKING AT THE MUNICIPALITY OF STABROEK
- MARKISCITY COMBATS RANSOMWARE WITH AWINGU