We are looking for a Channel manager that will help Awingu and its resellers grow in Germany.
· Identify and qualify sales opportunities and approach them directly and/or in collaboration with the channel partner
· Develop new business in different verticals
· Drive and organize lead generation and marketing activities (e.g. vertical oriented events, webinars, round tables, seminars, case studies, etc.)
· Provide accurate weekly and monthly forecast and sales pipeline
· Achieve sales quota as set by management
· Monitor and measure efficiency of marketing activities
· Recruit and manage local (German) Certified and Premium Certified Channel Partners, Resellers, ISV’s, etc…
· Interact with Awingu potential technology partners, find and manage joint business opportunities
· Manage the day-to-day and long-term relations with the local (appointed) ICT Distributor
· Work from your home office and partner location
We are looking for a candidate that...
· has more than 5 years of sales experience at an ICT vendor (software, SaaS, Hardware,...) or integrator in the German market
· has experience in dealing directly with end-customers as well as indirectly via channel partners
· is a smart "hunter" with strong ability on developing new accounts by direct approach and direct contact with end-customer
· has (basic) market knowledge of application/software solutions and different vendor offerings
· has affinity with the technical side of IT, can have an introductory technical discussion with technical contacts at end-customers and channel partners
· has Knowledge of Cloud, SAAS, business solutions
· is self motivated, entrepreneurial and proactive sales style
· has a positive and professional attitude, initiative and result oriented
· enjoys working in complex sales cycles within fast growing markets
· has the ability to work independently and with limited supervision
· has a high degree of mobility - frequent travel and sometimes on short notice
· Is fluent in German and English (written & spoken)
A challenging and varied job in a fresh, young and rapidly changing environment.
Freedom in the development of ideas and the ability to work with the latest technologies.
A competitive salary, a company car and other fringe benefits.
Please send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org