We are looking for a Channel Manager that helps Awingu and its resellers grow in the BeLux region.
· Recruit and manage local Certified and Premium Certified Channel Partners, Resellers, ISV’s, etc. in the BeLux region
· Manage the day-to-day and long-term relations with the local (appointed) ICT Distributor
· Drive and organize lead generation and marketing activities (e.g. vertical oriented events, webinars, round tables, seminars, case studies, etc.)
· Provide accurate weekly and monthly forecast and sales pipeline
· Achieve sales quota as set by management
· Identify and qualify sales opportunities and approach them in collaboration with the channel partner
· Develop new business in different verticals
· Have the flexibility to work from your home office, Awingu’s Ghent office, and partner locations
We are looking for a candidate that...
· has more than 5 years of sales experience at an ICT vendor (software, SaaS, Hardware, ...) or integrator
· has experience in dealing directly with end-customers and/or indirectly via channel partners
· has (basic) market knowledge of application/software solutions and different vendor offerings
· has affinity with the technical side of IT, can have an introductory technical discussion with technical contacts at end-customers and channel partners
· has knowledge of Cloud, SAAS, business solutions
· is self-motivated, entrepreneurial and proactive sales style
· has a positive and a professional attitude, initiative, and result oriented
· enjoys working in complex sales cycles within fast growing markets
· the ability to work independently and with limited supervision
· is fluent in Dutch, French, and English
A challenging and varied job in a fresh, young and rapidly changing environment.
Freedom in the development of ideas and the ability to work with the latest technologies.
A competitive salary, a company car and other fringe benefits.